No messages received this week

Our email server crashed and was down for several days.  Now I
have not received any email messages from the ArchivesList since
it was repaired.  Do I need to resubscribe or can you reinstate me?
 Thank you.
Shirley Rodnitzky
Manuscript Archivist
University of Texas at Arlington Libraries
Special Collections Division
Box 19497
Arlington, TX  76019
rodnitzky@library.uta.edu
Voice:  817-272-7512, ext. 7512  FAX:  817-272-3360