Re: Reply function

From: Michael Csontos
>As for Spam, this list is the only one I subscribe to that does not preface
>the subject line with a tag like [78-l]..., [AV Media Matters]..., etc.
>These tags allow one to filter out Spam without opening it, or at least
>segregate the LISTSERV messages.
                                <snip>

I'm not sure I understand.  All of the messages I receive from this list is
prefaced with [Archives] so I know where it' from.  The spam that comes
through the list has the same preface and so I can not distinguish that way.
Personally, I don't mind the spam, It doesn't bother me to hit the delete
key another time or two.  The amount of spam on this list, to me, is
relatively low (maybe I just get lots of spam elsewhere but I don't think
so).

Tom Anderson; Collections
American Museum of Science and Energy
300 S. Tulane
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
(865) 576-3228 (Voice), (865) 576-6024 (Fax)