Book supports for exhibit

Does anyone have a good source for supports for books in a display?  The display is being mounted by a friend who is not on this list, so here are the only details I have:
I need to prop up old, fragile, or stiff books. Some are very small and thick, others are
huge and thick. I could use more sizes of book supports. Most I find for sale are too
small. I also have some various shape of foam pads, but I'm always looking for new ideas
and sizes.
She has apparently tried Gaylord and University Products with limited success.  Please forward responses to me, and I will send them on to her.

Thanks in advance.

Erin Foley
Archivist
Circus World Museum