Handling press releases

May I please have some advice on handling press releases from our
university?  The good news is that I have gotten on the mailing list to
receive press releases issued from our University Communications office.
The bad news is that I'm not sure what would be the best way to handle them.

My inclination is to keep them since they show what was happening on campus
during a certain period of time.  One idea is to keep them all together in
chronological order.  Another idea is to sort them by topic (e.g. all the
performing arts ones would be together, all the lecture series ones
likewise, etc.).  Each topic area would then be kept in chronological order.

These releases just started coming to me in August so I don't have that
many right now.  I'd like to set up an arrangement that will be easy to
handle and helpful to future users.  What would you recommend?

Thank you very much.