Collections of Football broadcasts

Hello, All. One of our patrons is a college football broadcast historian. He is
interested in locating recordings of "any football broadcasts, or partials of
broadcasts, from any major university."  We have a few sound recordings of
broadcasts in our athletic records here, and I've referred him to The Vincent
Voice Library at Michigan State and The Library of American Broadcasting at the
University of Maryland.  Does anyone have suggestions for sources, or perhaps
have a collection of these recordings themselves?

He has complied "a nearly complete listing of major college football games that
were broadcast on the major networks and major N.Y. stations from the period
1939 to 1960" and has offered to help with any college football broadcast
questions or inquiries that may come up.

Tom