From: Jim Lindner [mailto:jim@VIDIPAX.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 5:43 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Microfilm Shredder

Can anyone recommend a shredder that is capable of shredding microfilm and
other acetate based film stocks? I have seen some mentioned on the web for
DOD security work - but I was hoping to get one that was slightly smaller
then a house (some of these things are BIG). The task is clearly larger then
one of the deskside units. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks.
jim

Jim Lindner
VidiPax - The Magnetic Media Restoration Company

Minister of Preservation and Access
VP General Manager VidiPax Division -
Loudeye Technologies
450 West 31 Street
New York, N.Y.  10001
212-563-1999 ext. 102

www.vidipax.com
Moderator: AV Media Matters Listserve
To subscribe to AV Media Matters Listserve send an email to:
AV-Media-Matters-subscribe@topica.com