Re: cell phones in libraries and archives

We are in the process of rewriting our use regulations and have addressed
this issue.  Originally we were going to allow ringers turned down low, but
I now think that we'll make them turn it off.  One day we had three
different people with cell phones ringing through the afternoon.  Two took
their conversations out to the lobby, but one stayed right there and gabbed
away.

Joanne Seitter
wearing her Camden County Historical Society hat