From: jill koepke [mailto:jkoepke@HOTMAIL.COM]
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 11:50 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Advice on video oral history project

Listserv,

I work for the Sisters of the Sorrowful in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.  I will
begin a video oral history program in 2001.  Any and all advice members of
the listserv can give me would be appreciated.  I have the general
guidelines in conducting the interview.  This includes sitting down with
individual Sisters before the actual video interview.

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Jill M. Koepke
Provincial Archivist
Sisters of the Sorrowful Mother
Broken Arrow, OK 74012