Archivists/Archives in Barbados

Dear all,
I am trying to find contact details of repositories and/or archivists in
Barbados.  I have looked at the Unesco portal, at the list of sites
provided by the University of Idaho, and searched the archives of this
listserv, but have had no luck in finding any on-line sources for this
information.  I would be extremely grateful if anyone with any contact
information could pass on the details to me.
With thanks,
Ali
Ali Burdon
Assistant Archivist