From: Irene Wong [mailto:ismwong@HKBU.EDU.HK]
Sent: 19 December, 2000 3:33 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Is it safe to freeze photos?

Hi,

We have some infested b&w and color photos and I would like to know if it is
safe to blast freeze photos in the same way as we treat infested books.  Any
comments and advice is welcome.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Irene Wong
Special Collections & Archives
Hong Kong Baptist University Library