From: Kurilecz, Peter [mailto:peter.kurilecz@WOODSIDESUMMITGROUP.COM]
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2000 9:31 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Question for NARA types and genealogists

On one of my other e-mail lists the question has arisen as to where to find
naturalization papers. From a past life I am familiar with the Declaration
of Intent that was filed with local governments, BUT when did INS begin
handling the citizenship papers et al for immigrants. And how is this
material scheduled? Where is is located and how would one ask for it. The
answers are needed for some folks who are researching their Slovak
ancestors. Thanks greatly. and Merry Christmas!

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group
Woodside Summit Group Inc
Midlothian, Virginia