Friday Funnies

Title: Friday Funnies

I'm here too! Being new on the job, 7 weeks now, I have the privilege of watching the home fires today. If it's too quiet in your shop, here's a little something to tease your brains.

Christmas Songs--What are their better know titles?
(Answers follow this list)

1.      Move Hitherward the Entire Assembly of Those Who Are Loyal in Their Belief
2.      Listen! The Celestial Messengers Produce Harmonious Sounds!
3.      Nocturnal Timespan of Unbroken Quietness
4.      An Emotion Excited by the Acquisition or Expectation of Good Given to the Terrestrial   Sphere
5.      Embellish the Interior Passageways!
6.      Exalted Heavenly Beings to Whom We Harkened
7.      Twelve O'clock On A Clement Night Witnessed Its Arrival
8.      The Christmas Preceding All Others
9.      Small Municipality in Judea Southeast of Jerusalem
10.     Diminutive Mescaline Master of Skincovered Percussionist Cylinders
11.     Omnipotent Supreme Being Who Elicits Response to Ecstatic Distinguished Males
12.     Tranquility Upon the Terrestrial Sphere
13.     Obese Personification Fabricated of Compressed Mounds of Minute Crystals
14.     Expectation of Arrival to Populated Area by Mythical, Masculine Perennial Gift-Giver
15.     Natal Celebration Devoid of Color, Rather Albino, as a Hallucinatory Phenomenon for Me
16.     In Awe of the Nocturnal Time Span Characterized by Religiosity
17.     Geographic State of Fantasy During the Season of Mother Nature's Dormancy
18.     The First Person Nominative Plural of a Triumvirate of Far Eastern Heads of State
19      Tintinnabulation of Vacillating Pendulums In Inverted Metallic, Resonant Cups
20.     In a Distant Location The Existence of an Improvised Unit of Newborn Children's Slumber Furniture

Christmas Songs (The Answers)
1.      O Come All Ye Faithful
2.      Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
3.      Silent Night
4.      Joy to the World
5.      Deck the Halls
6.      Angels We Have Heard on High
7.      It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
8.      The First Noel
9.      Oh, Little Town of Bethlehem
10.     Little Drummer Boy
11.     God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
12.     Peace on Earth
13.     Frosty the Snowman
14.     Santa Clause is Coming to Town
15.     I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
16.     O Holy Night
17.     Winter Wonderland
18.     We Three Kings
19.     Jingle Bells
20.     Away in a Manger

Happy Holidays to All
Deborah Kennedy
King County Archivist
King County Archives and Records Management
1215 E Fir Street,   Seattle, WA 98122
phone: 206/205-1396, fax: 206/205-1399