Friday Funnies

It was 28 degrees here in Florida at 8:00 when I came to work,
and to my surprise, we've had at least two community researchers
today.   We just completed our "office Christmas" here replete
with shrimp and Christmas cookies.    I have to go home and get
my sign up.....my next-door neighbor has a zillion lights on his
house and my sign reads "Merry Christmas!  See Our Display
Next Door!"

Merry Christmas!

Dean
Dean DeBolt
University Librarian
Special Collections and West Florida Archives
John C. Pace Library
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
Tele:  850-474-2213;   Fax:  850-474-3338