Re: Holiday Songs

Happy Boxing Day, Anne!

[Juan -- you may enjoy this concept for next year's SOS/Holiday Follies]

Sorry, the muse refuses to supply me with alternate lyrics for Jolly Old St
Nick, BUT...she is quite into the We Three Kings
turnabout, viz:

Ohhh, Ohhh
        Where's a pizza,
        Where's a beer?
        One thing's certain
        they're not here!
        Sand dune's massing
        Canyon's passing,
        Fast food, fast food
        neverrrr nearrrrr!

Here's a place,
Behold it, we'll stop!
For grub and gas
filled up to the top!
Hot dogs and burritos,
Bags of Fritos,
Oh, look! A restroom!
A break in the can!

Ohhhh, Ohhhhh...

Anyway, Anne -- this is surely doggerel...but I think it'll amuse, subject
to fine-tuning, of course!

Better late than never...

Kevin (the hills are alive...where's Victor Borge when we need him?) Bunker
Student Assistant
CA State Archives