Re: Archives brochure for the layman

You may wish to check with the Society of American Archivists. They used
to have a brochure called something like who puts the I in Archives? They
also have brochures on donating collections that can be given to
prospective donors. I know that the Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives
Conference was also working on some brochures relating to identifying
archives. Tom Frusciano who is chair of the MARAC publications committee
might be able to assist you in getting copies. I would bet that the other
regionals may have material as well.

If you have other questions let me know. Danna Bell-Russel, National
Digital Library Learning Center, Library of Congress