Re: 1-4 summary lines. Civic participation in long range planning.

On Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:51:01 -0500, Don Saklad <dsaklad@GNU.ORG> wrote:

>Thank you for the information Peter A. Kurilecz !
>
>A. Exactly what searching schemes and techniques have
>   you used to find all the interesting hits?...
>
>I am actually a big fan and look forward to your
>regular compilations, especially regarding state and
>local public records.

Thank you Don!

As to what search engine/scheme was used everyone should try the following
site "All the Web". This engine is very fast and simple to use. You can
conduct a simple search asking the engine to look for 'all', 'any'
or 'exact'. Or you can use the Advanced feature which will allow you to set
up different filters for words, urls, etc. The advanced feature allows you
to modify your search on the fly. I use this engine more than any other
even Google (although I do like Google's cache feature).

Peter Kurilecz
Richmond, Va.
http://www.ussc.alltheweb.com/