New Year's Honours

Or to be a bit Monty Python-esque "The Gong Show"

Each year I look forward to the list of New Year's Honour awards that is
posted in The Times. I look to see if any archivist have made the list, and
this year's list is not a disappointment

OBE
James Reid Sewell, city archivist Corporation of London, for services to the
City of London and to municipal archives.

MBE
Marion Stewart, archivist, Dumfries and Galloway Council for services to
burgh archives.

Happy New Year to all.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va