Re: New Year's Honours

Unfortunately in my previous posting I left out an individual. Thanks to
Andrew Cook for bringing it to my attention.

CBE
Patrick Moubray Cadell, Keeper of the Records of Scotland, Scottish
Executive.

For those who are interested the full listings can be accessed via the
following link
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/section/0,,463,00.html

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va