Museum products and services database - your input welcomed

Greetings Listers and GM regulars,

One of the none too surprising trends coming through in Global Museum's
online survey is a desire by readers to discover more museum products
through the webzine - 64% have so far indicated this wish.

To this end we have decided to establish a database of such products and
services based upon your recommendations.

I would be interested in receiving from you the following if you would care
to share it:

a) name of supplier/s                 b) their products or services
c) an email contact address

The last bit is very important as it is an ONLINE service and therefore
essential that there is an email contact.  If you would like to contribute
to this exercise please send your directory listings to
museumproducts@globalmuseum.org

With very best wishes
Roger
director@globalmuseum.org

PS: A reminder that the survey is at this address if you haven't already
filled it in and would like to do so

http://members.tripod.com/GLOBOOK/visitor_survey.html

( Please note there is an underline ( _ )  between the words 'visitor' and
'survey' in the above address  )