Re: Delta airlines archivist wanted

Thanks Peter, and everyone, for the help.  It is good to know that when my mid is fuzzy (the norm) that others are willing and able to help me penetrate the fog.

>>> "Keck, Marie" <Marie.Keck@DELTA-AIR.COM> 01/02/01 03:13PM >>>
Good detective work, Peter!  I know I'm not the easiest to locate.  I
replied directly to Mike, and if anyone else on the listserv needs to
contact the Delta Air Lines Archives, the info below is correct.  Marie
Keck, Delta Air Lines Archives

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurilecz, Peter [mailto:peter.kurilecz@WOODSIDESUMMITGROUP.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 3:58 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Delta airlines archivist wanted

A search on "All the Web" using 'Delta Airline Archives' turned up the
following information

name      |Keck, Marie
email     |marie.keck@delta-air.com
title/job |Archivist
postal    |Delta Air Lines Archives
          |P.O. Box 20585
          |Atlanta GA 30341
country   |United States
phone     |+1 404 714 2371
fax       |+1 404 715 2037
interests |Aviation history; Women's history; Material culture
updated   |1999/09/16

http://sul2.stanford.edu/misc/people/consdir.shtml

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group