From: Kurilecz, Peter [mailto:peter.kurilecz@WOODSIDESUMMITGROUP.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 3:58 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Delta airlines archivist wanted

A search on "All the Web" using 'Delta Airline Archives' turned up the
following information

name      |Keck, Marie
email     |marie.keck@delta-air.com
title/job |Archivist
postal    |Delta Air Lines Archives
          |P.O. Box 20585
          |Atlanta GA 30341
country   |United States
phone     |+1 404 714 2371
fax       |+1 404 715 2037
interests |Aviation history; Women's history; Material culture
updated   |1999/09/16

http://sul2.stanford.edu/misc/people/consdir.shtml

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group