Re: Job Posting - Records Analyst

Re the position announcement for a Records Analyst for the City of Henderson which I posted last week, it has been pointing out to me that HR didn't include their phone number in the announcement.  Their main number is 702-565-2070.  And they have a toll-free out-of-state number: 1-877-248-9562  Their hours of business are 7:30 to 5:30 Pacific time, Monday through Thursday.

R. Jackson Armstrong-Ingram, C.A.
Archives and Records Administrator
City Archives and Records Division
City Clerk, 240 Water St