Re: lantern slide collections

We have over 600 lantern slides, comprising parts of two collections.  Over 500
of them are related to geography, and were either purchased or made personally by
Dr. Otis W. Freeman, who taught geography and geology at EWU when we were the
Cheney State Normal School, and later Eastern Washington College of Education.
Dr. Freeman made many of his own slides to illustrate his lectures.  The smaller
collection is mostly regional scenes from the Pacific Northwest.  These are all
commercial products.

We are keeping our lantern slides.

Charlie
Charles V. Mutschler, Ph.D.