Need Information

Hello Listserv:

I am searching for items related to Goodwill Industries because Goodwill is
celebrating its centennial in 2002. There are two items that I need in
particular:

1) The 1905 American Institute of Social Service at the International
Exposition of Liege (Belgium) specifically, the Grand Prix award given by
the International Jury in Social Economy. Goodwill's founder, Dr. Edgar
Helms, won the Grand Prix award during this exposition. I need pictures but
any information will do.

2) Carry On magazine Winter 1918, article entitled "Not Charity but a
Chance"

I want to thank you in advance for your help.

Jason A. Weishaupt
Library Assistant
Goodwill Industries Library
The way to know...