Need Information

     With a brand new Masters as of May 20th I was hoping to stay at my
present position as the archivits, but as of June 30, I will be looking for
another job. Although I have applied for a number of positions in the
archival field, none have proved fruitful, as yet.  I'm still hoping.  In
the meantime, I'm looking into various options, and seeing the listing
looking for transcribers I thought why not.

     I would interested in learning if anyone knows what experience and/or
education is required to transcribe documents.  I would appreciate any
information.

Robert S. Peabody Museum of Archaeology
At Phillips Academy
Andover, MA  01810