A Helping Hand

The following query was posted to the archives-nra listserv. I believe that
many of the members of this list can provide lots of valuable information.
Please do NOT reply to the Archivist listserv as the individuals below are
not subscribers, but do send your replies to either of the following
addresses;

mailto:alex.buchanan@lpl.c-of-e.org.uk
mailto:sarah.wickham@LPL.C-OF-E.ORG.UK

Please reply to myself or Alex (alex.buchanan@lpl.c-of-e.org.uk) directly
and offlist if you can help. We will summarise answers for the list.

Many thanks,

Sarah Wickham
Assistant Archivist
Lambeth Palace Library