Boston - next meals for GLBT archivists, librarians, and friends

Please excuse cross-postings.  - Debbie

Hello, everybody.

The next meals for GLBT archivists, librarians, and friends in the Boston area will be on:

Sunday, January 21, 11:00 AM brunch, and
Wednesday, January 24, 7:00 PM

at these locations:

Club Café (Sunday, 01/21/01, 11:00 AM brunch)
209 Columbus Avenue
Boston, MA
(617) 536-0966

Phô Pasteur (Wednesday, 01/24/01, 7:00 PM)
119 Newbury Street
Boston, MA
(617) 262-8200

If you need directions to either restaurant, let me know and I'll come up
with something.  RSVP if you can join us for either meal or both!

Deborah A. Richards
Schlesinger Library
http://www.radcliffe.edu/schles