Re: That "S" word

The "Occupational Outlook Handbook", through website easily found, is put
out by US Dept of Labor. Also, in print, on p170, is info on salaries,
employment, outlook, related occcupations, etc. It gives median salary info,
and I'm sure input from fellow archivists/conservators will be forthcoming.
Our good federal government has rather lumped archivists, curators, museum
techs, and conservators into one grouping. Also, each state should have
employment data for various professions and trades. Yhe base uses TN's as
guidelines when making job offers, as we know what the going rate is for
this or that profession/trade.

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library