Re: Stained Glass Research Querry

Although I have no knowledge of either possible artisan you mention, Ely
(named so because of the eels which swam about the fens around the elevation
where the cathedral now stands) Cathedral, in Norfolk, UK, has a marvelous
Stained Glass Museum and many books on the art. The cathedral and museum are
musts if you find yourself in that part of the UK, just a bit NE of
Cambridge.  Visit the website at:  http:www.gmm.co.uk/ely/glass.htm      The
museum itself has numerous examples of stained glass as it evolved over
time. Perhaps the curator there, as per the website, can assist you. I am
not sure of a library there, per se, but Mrs. Mathews may be able to help
you.

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library