MARAC AWARDS

Happy New Year MARAC!

It's time to reward MARAC members who have made our organization so
successful! Please nominate your fellow hardworking MARAC members for the
MARAC Service Award, to be given out at the Fall 2001 meeting. We need
nominations in by April 21 so they can be decided on by the Outreach
Committee at our upcoming Philadelphia meeting.

Service Awards are given to MARAC Members for their hard-work and
dedication to MARAC. Any member who has done anything for the benefit of
our organization can be nominated!

Please contact Michelle M. Powers at <<MP7524@albany.edu>> for addtional
information and form. Please use the heading "MARAC SERVICE AWARD".

Thanks,
Michelle