thanks!!

Hi fellow archivists -

Last month I posted a request for information on policies and record
management programs for college/university archives. I was overwhelmed
by the many responses, which included  recommended books, sample
policies, web sites, etc. To all of you who responded - thank you so
much! This has given me a great start.

Linda Coppens

Linda Miles Coppens
College Archivist