Re: Norden Bomb Sight--Curiosity Only

Second most secret weapon? What about Radar? What about the ability we had
to read ENIGMA messages? What about our SIGSALY voice encryption? The Sigaba
"big" machine? I would ask more questions but I would have to shoot
myself...........
haha
jim

Jim Lindner
VidiPax - The Magnetic Media Restoration Company

Minister of Preservation and Access
VP General Manager VidiPax Division -
Loudeye Technologies
450 West 31 Street
New York, N.Y.  10001
212-563-1999 ext. 102

www.vidipax.com
Moderator: AV Media Matters Listserve
To subscribe to AV Media Matters Listserve send an email to:
AV-Media-Matters-subscribe@topica.com