Re: Job Description for Archivist

--- Blanche sanders <blanche_39096@YAHOO.COM> wrote:
> Once again, I am in need of a job description for an
> Archivist.HELP!!!

 --- Blanche sanders <blanche_39096@YAHOO.COM> wrote:
 > I am trying to compile a job description for my
 > assistant.  She worked in the circulation
> department
> > prior to her advancement.  Is there anyone out
> there
> > would like to share?

Try the Dictionary of Occupational Titles or the
Occupations Outlook Yearbook from US Dept. of Labor
http://stats.bls.gov/oco/ocodot1.htm
These are the standards for almost every employer in
the US.
Cindy Rosser
Archivist/Special Collections Lilbrarian
UT-Permian Basin
Odessa, TX 79762
rosser_c@utpb.edu
AKA boringlibrarian@yahoo.com