Re: Important Message-Upcoming Change in Reply Setting

Title: RE: Important Message-Upcoming Change in Reply Setting

I don't really understand all the gloom and doom about this change.  Do people think everyone will forget to set the reply back to the list?  Or that they'll be too lazy to do so?  I'm not being sarcastic; I'm genuinely confused about why this perception exists that suddenly responses to questions will appear nowhere but in the poster's inbox.  There's nothing stopping anyone from replying to the list; the change will just eliminate the inadvertent postings.

Julie Kerssen
King County, WA
julie.kerssen@metrokc.gov