From: Kerssen, Julie [mailto:Julie.Kerssen@METROKC.GOV]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 11:37 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Important Message-Upcoming Change in Reply Setting

I don't really understand all the gloom and doom about this change.  Do
people think everyone will forget to set the reply back to the list?  Or
that they'll be too lazy to do so?  I'm not being sarcastic; I'm genuinely
confused about why this perception exists that suddenly responses to
questions will appear nowhere but in the poster's inbox.  There's nothing
stopping anyone from replying to the list; the change will just eliminate
the inadvertent postings.
Julie Kerssen
King County, WA
julie.kerssen@metrokc.gov