From: Charles V. Mutschler [mailto:cmutschler@MAIL.EWU.EDU]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 1:04 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Important Message-Upcoming Change in Reply Setting

I am fully in agreement with Ms. Kerssen.  I do not see a big problem here.  If you think your reply is going to be of interest to the larger list, then please post it.

Charlie
Charles V. Mutschler, Ph.D.
University Archivist
Eastern Washington University

"Kerssen, Julie" wrote:

I don't really understand all the gloom and doom about this change.  Do people think everyone will forget to set the reply back to the list?  Or that they'll be too lazy to do so?  I'm not being sarcastic; I'm genuinely confused about why this perception exists that suddenly responses to questions will appear nowhere but in the poster's inbox.  There's nothing stopping anyone from replying to the list; the change will just eliminate the inadvertent postings.

Julie Kerssen
King County, WA
julie.kerssen@metrokc.gov