Re: Important Message-Upcoming Change in Reply Setting

I just wanted to add my $0.02: I do not like either the
change in the automatic Reply setting or the way the
decision to change was made.  I, too, have learned a lot
from the many, many postings people have sent on various
fascinating subjects.

This change will deprive most of us of useful information -
and for no good reason!

I am puzzled; why the change?  In the face of so much opposition,
for the SAA to take this action just does not make sense to me.
This will hurt our on-line community.  I just do not understand why
this change is necessary.