Re: Important Message-Upcoming Change in Reply Setting

Dear Colleagues-

Let me up a bit on Mr. Woods good point, re: the Archives of the List.  I am
a member of the list, but I read the list Archives, and search the list
using the list Archives search mechanism.

If I were to search for a topic, located some "hits," and found that the
hits were questions (with no answers) on the same topic, I would be one
disappointed puppy.  If you follow my meaning.

A question retrieving a question,ad nauseum.  A Derridaism?

Anyway, I could certainly put up w/deleting-skipping the personal, for a bit
of information, just as I hope people skip over my non-wisdom.

Regards,

Jim Cassedy
Chair/Government Records Section
SAA