I would like information about pictures I have in my posession.

I have in my posession original pictures dating from 1914-1925 of numerous
exections, beheadings, and tortures taken place in precommunist China.
These pictures were obtained by my great-grandfather when he was a soldier
for the U.S. army and was stationed in China. I also have pictures of his
whole 15th Infantry Unit and also of Chinese generals and soldiers. Please
contact me at abushahlah@hotmail.com if you can further aid or direct me at
having these pictures explained and authenticated.