From: "Kennedy, Deborah" <Deborah.Kennedy@METROKC.GOV>
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Sent: January 22, 2001 5:20:40 PM GMT
Subject: Music Collection

I've been contacted by a collector who would like to sell a collection of
music books. There doesn't seem to be a theme to the collection but it
includes items from as early as the 1880s, specifically, a collection of
women's songs from the Civil War. I don't know many of the specifics, but if
anyone is interested please let me know and I will pass your contact
information on to the collector.

Deborah Kennedy
King County Archivist
King County Archives and Records Management
1215 E Fir Street,   Seattle, WA 98122
phone: 206/205-1396, fax: 206/205-1399