Re: Archivist/records manager on TV

Talking about movies related to Archives and Libraries.  I will never forget
the scene in "Ghost Busters" where library cards from the catalogue are
scattered on the floor.  After seeing that scene, I was thankful we have
rods holding our cards in place.

Joe Samora, Archivist II
California State Archives