From: Cecilia Hunter [mailto:kacah00@TAMUK.EDU]
Sent: 21 January, 2001 11:13 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Important Message

I really enjoy the multiple responses to the questions on the list. I
subscribe to and read the list just for those responses. I will be very
disappointed if we do not get to share in the responses to the problems.
I would far rather hear such a discussion than just hear about what
someone read in a newspaper, or another thank god it's friday joke, or
any of the other trivia that we endure just to learn about common
problems. I hope that you will return to the reply being to the List and
not to individuals.

Cecilia Aros Hunter