Re: photo sales

There are commerically prepared CDs available through text book companiers like Houghton Mifflin to support text books and the likes.  They contain photos and moving pictures for the more current times.  I have used the one that support their text The Enduring Vision when I was teaching.  This of course skips using the archives resources, but it is a neat clean package.

Deborah I. Gouin
Department Analyst
Records and Forms Management Division
Department of Management and Budget
State of Michigan
517-335-8965
gouind@state.mi.us
517-335-8965

>>> samip_81612@YAHOO.COM 01/24/01 06:33PM >>>
I need the wisdom of the list.  And am thanking you
all in advance for the help.

A local high school teacher has approached me about
getting a cd of various historical images that he can
use for his classroom lectures.  I have no problem
with that and would provide it as long as he signs the
usual use agreement stating his declared purpose.  The
problem arises when the idea of this cd be placed in
the teacher's library and checked out district wide.
Is there anyway short of having every teacher in the
district sign a use agreement that I can have control
over use?

Thank you.

Sami

Sami Pierson