Re: "Underpaid...and not Well Understood"

Sounds great!  Several years ago, I created T-shirts which had printed on
them "Recycle the Past-California State Archives".  I was working on a
Federal Title II Archives Project and a dozen of the temporary Archivists
would wear them every Tuesday and go to lunch together.

Joe Samora, Archivist II
California State Archives