Re: Finding Aids to rock art collections

--- "Coetzee, Marius Mr" <160maco@ATLAS.WITS.AC.ZA>
wrote:
> Hi All,
> A colleague in our university's Rock Art Research
> unit has to create
> finding aids to their collections, which includes
> artifacts,
> photographs, records (paper-based and electronic),
> sketches, maps
> etc.  Has anyone ever undertaken something like
> this?

Try contacting the folks at Sul Ross Univ. Archive
http://libit.sulross.edu/

Or Univ. New Mexico Archives
http://www.unm.edu

I'm sure the fine folks at Univ. of Arizona Archives,
who are very active on this list serv could also give
you some assistance.
Cindy Rosser
UTPB