Manuals

Does anyone have a procedures manual for setting up a database and
entering data in order to provide electronic access to your collection?
I've done it before from scratch, and am getting ready to do it again,
so I got to wondering if anyone has made theirs available either online
or in some kind of published format.  The last one I did was modelled on
MARC, but I would be interested in anything that's out there.

I'm not going to use Access.  Its search capabilities are too limited
and it seems very inflexible.

Thanks for your help!

Rebecca Fitzgerald
Mt. St. Mary's Archives/Dept. of Special Collections
Mt. St. Mary's College & Seminary
Emmitsburg, MD
301/447-5397
rfitzger@msmary.edu