Re: LaserDisc format?

We support this format and can transfer it to videotape for you - if you
prefer we can transfer it to dvd also. Sometimes LaserDisc had interactive
features - these will NOT be able to be transferred properly - but the
content will make it without a problem.

Jim Lindner
VidiPax - The Magnetic Media Restoration Company

VP General Manager VidiPax Division
Loudeye Technologies
450 West 31 Street
New York, N.Y.  10001
212-563-1999 ext. 102

www.vidipax.com
Moderator: AV Media Matters Listserve
To subscribe to AV Media Matters Listserve send an email to:
AV-Media-Matters-subscribe@topica.com