Re: Consumer Health Library

Jodith Janes and Alan Rees, both formerly associated with the Library School
of Case Western Reserve University, co-authored a book some years back on
consumer health sources. I recall a second edition came out?  I believe
Professor Rees has since retired, but I believe Jodith Janes, active in the
Medical Library Association, is in the Cleveland, OH area. I believe there
was a section on gerontology, and I would imagine Jodith or Professor Rees
have websites for their earlier print sources. If not, I think Jodith would
be able to address this matter. Perhaps Fred Lautzenhiser at Cleveland
Clinic Foundation, a listserve member, has Jodith's e-mail address.

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library
100 Kindel Drive, Suite C212