           From: "Dr Pippe" <drpippe@hotmail.com>
      2. RE: RE: sample scheduling
     	   From: "Simon Jones" <simon.jones@trilogycomputers.com>

Message: 1
  Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:41:18 (GMT)
   From: Dr Pippe <drpippe@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: sample scheduling

Mr Berger your question regarding sampling scheduling for drinking water supply is one which I
recall answering a few weeks ago on the forum, the package I have come across is from a company
called Trilogy. I am told this package covers all typical requirements from sample scheduling
and collecting to laboratory anaylsis and reporting, and is worth a look. You may need to check
with them if it will work ok in your country but I believe it is supported in most countries.

see http://www.trilogyenvironmental.co.uk

There are other suppliers of laboratory control systems which may be worth looking at (I think
one was called labcontroller but don't recall their details.

Dr Pippe

Message: 2