From:   Erik Nordberg [mailto:enordber@MTU.EDU]
Sent:   Monday, January 29, 2001 3:18 PM
To:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject:        1930 Census

Can anyone provide information on the availability of the 1930 manuscript
census?  Seems like I'm getting an increasing number of questions about
when we'll acquire microfilm reels relevant to our area.  I had a poke
around on the NARA web site, but didn't see anything obvious.
Thanks in advance,
Erik

Erik C. Nordberg,   University Archivist
MTU Archives & Copper Country Hist. Coll.
Michigan Technological University
Houghton, MI 49931
Tel: 906-487-2505      Fax: 906-487-2357
enordber@mtu.edu      copper@mtu.edu
On the www at http://www.lib.mtu.edu/jrvp/mtuarchives/mtuarchives.htm